Supersoul Spirituality, as encapsulated in The Supersoul Series of books, takes you on a journey to unlock your true divinity... to remind you that, however insignificant or troubled you might feel, behind the illusion you're a magnificent being of unparalleled wisdom and creative power. It will help you to understand:
- that all your lives are happening at the same time, not one after the other
- that each of us is a hugely powerful ‘creator god’
- that you’re never, ever a victim of anyone or anything else, because as an adult you’re creating or attracting every single thing you experience via the 'Law of Attraction'.
Under more traditional approaches, when things have gone wrong we’ve always had the get-out clause of being able to blame a God who works in mysterious ways, or our past-life karma, life plans and soul contracts, or pure chance and bad luck. Under Supersoul Spirituality all these options are removed. This is a major shift in our understanding, and not everyone will be ready for it yet. But for those who are, this worldview can help the human race to finally come of age in terms of its spiritual maturity.
Supersoul Spirituality is a framework of understanding that I began to develop in late 2012, which has taken me away from the traditional reincarnational focus that had dominated my research and writing for more than a decade. Perhaps for the first time it coherently merges THREE WELL-KNOWN PRECEPTS to which we often pay lip service, but whose full implications have usually been avoided:
- Everything is happening in the now Time is only a form of illusion that allows us humans to make sense of our experience of this plane. But fundamentally, as so many wise spiritual traditions have indicated down the ages, past and future don't exist - there's only now. Another way of putting this is that time is a 'discrete series of now-moments'. Implication Our various lives are simultaneous, not consecutive. Irrespective of what human era they appear to involve, all our life personalities are operating alongside each other, rather than one after the other. This idea is extremely difficult to understand in any fully logical way with our merely human brains, but it's the clear implication of the idea that only now exists. The further implication, of course, is that it no longer makes sense to talk about past-life karma or next-life plans. Nevertheless it remains clear that each of us has a set of what I call 'birth givens', and that these vary widely - in terms of not just our sex but also our main psychological and physical traits and propensities, and the socio-economic position and geographical location of our parents. So who chooses these?
- Each of us is a god in our own right The choice of our birth givens must fall to a level of our consciousness operating outside of space-time, whose aim is only to expand itself through different experiences in different worlds and realities via different forms. I call this the supersoul to distinguish it from the higher self or oversoul, both of which terms are used in different and conflicting contexts. This is a level of individuated consciousness repeatedly described by pioneering out-of-body explorers, whose encounters with such creative and wise entities lead them to think they're in the presence of a true divinity - until they come to realise this is just another aspect of themselves, and it's actually who they really are. Supersouls are the very entities who create whole new universes to play in - or, looking at it another way, new simulations in a vast digital game. Yet we should be clear that there are myriad supersouls projecting aspects of themselves just into this version of the game called the earth plane, so we're talking about something quite different from any concept of 'source' or 'universal consciousness'. Implication If only we understood just how powerful we really are, and that we've only temporarily taken on the form of human actors in a grand play called 'earth reality', we might finally recognise that we're not limited and puny beings constantly buffeted by God's will, outrageous fortune and so on.
- The Law of Attraction reigns supreme Experienced out-of-body explorers have come to realise that in higher planes their thoughts and emotions instantly translate into what they experience. The same principle underlies our earth reality. However here the constraints of space-time mean there's usually a time delay between thought and manifested result. Meanwhile the fact that ours is a 'consensus' or shared reality – in which our own thoughts and intentions are mingling and sometimes competing with those of our fellows around us – means the link between thought and manifested result is even more difficult to trace. Couple this with the fact that our subconscious thoughts and beliefs are hugely powerful and often in conflict with our conscious desires, and you have the recipe for a hugely persuasive illusion where it seems that things are happening to us. But they're not. Instead everything each one of us experiences is, one way or another, created or attracted by us. Implication As all of the wisest channelled sources have been telling us for the last fifty years, the reality we're experiencing only acts as a mirror that projects our own thoughts and beliefs back to us. Of course this doesn’t apply until we become adults and take on responsibility for ourselves, and it’s also subject to any insurmountable limitations imposed by our birth givens.
This radical new worldview opens up huge possibilities for us all as we collectively pioneer the most exciting change in human consciousness ever witnessed on planet earth. It is expounded in the seven-volume Supersoul Series of books. This includes three research books: Supersoul, The Power of You and Afterlife. It is also explained in simpler and more digestible ways in What Jesus Was Really Saying, Sh*t Doesn't Just Happen!!, Death Is An Adventure!! and The God Who Sometimes Screwed Up.
The key distinction between this supersoul model and a more traditional reincarnation-based model is that the latter tends to identify, working from the bottom up, the ‘life personality’ that incarnates, then a ‘higher self’ that starts off as a complete beginner but is enhanced or grows as a result of its repeated incarnations. By contrast the supersoul model contends that each life personality is one of a myriad of essentially separate projections from a supersoul that was already supremely wise and divine when it and its fellows created the earth game and various variants thereof. Moreover that each life personality carries exactly the same awareness into the other planes that it had in the earth plane, but then is able to grow and expand in these planes as it desires, until finally it starts to become fully aware of the supersoul consciousness of which it is just one projection, and of the other projections from that supersoul that have been operating alongside it. There is a substantial difference between the two models.
So why has the idea of reincarnation into one life after another ever entered the human psyche if it’s basically no more than a fabrication? I believe the answer may lie in a gradual process of revelation of what we as a race could usefully assimilate as we evolved. In highly simplistic terms we could argue that initially our various religions tended to assume that one or more gods were entirely responsible for determining our fate. Then, over time, because it was desirable that we should develop a greater degree of responsibility, the twin ideas of karma and reincarnation were introduced. However in more traditional religions karma can still be used as an argument for predestination, which isn’t really what was intended. More recently, therefore, the idea that we ourselves are responsible for planning the challenges of each of our succession of lives was introduced, which shifts the burden of responsibility much more onto each of us – yet still this could be used as an excuse for an element of predetermination. So, finally, we come to the concept of simultaneous lives. Even though it’s very difficult for us to conceptualise, which is arguably why we’ve been so slow to even try to consider its full implications, one of these is that it does remove all possible excuses for not taking personal responsibility for everything each of us is creating in each moment of now.
DEFINITION OF THE SUPERSOUL
A supersoul is a grouping of hundreds, maybe thousands, of souls. Myriads of supersouls are projecting individual soul aspects of themselves into this and myriad other realities, meaning they are very far from the ultimate consciousness. Yet to be fully connected to your supersoul is to have boundless wisdom and creative power, and as a full holographic representation of it you're already more divine than you can hope to conceive – divine enough, even, to nullify further speculation about what lies beyond.
Supersoul Spirituality can be summarised and formulated into an entirely new set of principles on which we can base our experience as spiritual-yet-human beings, which are very different from those of Rational Spirituality:
1. We are multidimensional, expeditionary soul probes sent out by a supersoul consciousness possessing a wisdom and power of divine proportions. Myriad supersouls are involved in the simulation game we call ‘human life on earth’, which is just one of myriad different realities soul probes are sent into.
2. After death we continue to identify with the personality of the life we just left, so this and the ‘soul’ are the same consciousness.
3. Although we’re still engaged in the growth of consciousness, we don’t develop in a linear fashion as we move from one reincarnatory life to another. Instead the lives of all soul probes projected by the supersoul are happening at the same time – even if they’re operating in different human eras – and they interact as a complex matrix. By logic alone this means the ‘interlife’ is only an afterlife, and possibly a prelife too.
4. ‘My’ many lives means nothing unless we’re genuinely adopting our supersoul level of consciousness, which involves appreciating that we’re far more powerful and multi-faceted than we normally recognise. Any experiences we have of ‘past’ or ‘future’ lives are most likely those of other ‘resonant souls’ from our supersoul with whom we have an especially close connection – for example because of strongly shared traits or challenges, or because they act as contrasts.
5. Each of us is fundamentally responsible for creating our own experience in each moment of now. We’re not limited by ‘past karma’ from this life or a supposedly previous one unless we believe we are. Nor will other resonant souls tend to be able to exert a strongly disruptive influence over us unless we believe they can and choose to let them.
6. Our supersoul chooses our ‘birth givens’, and these vary considerably. They include our own sex, our main psychological and physical traits and propensities – in terms of both challenges and strengths – and the socio-economic position and geographical location of our parents. On that basis we’re here to ‘paint the best picture we can with the palette we’ve been given’. Other than that any pre-birth planning of events in our adult lives, or ‘soul contracts’ with others, are probably kept to a minimum to give us maximum free will to direct our experience. It’s also unlikely that most of us have a preplanned ‘life purpose’, because again this would tend to detract from our free will to follow whatever purpose we desire – and to change that purpose, should we so choose, at any time.
7. Angels and guides may well be other aspects of our own supersoul, and they won’t tend to interfere with our experience on the basis that they supposedly ‘know best’ and ‘want to keep us on our path’. Usually therefore synchronicities will only represent the sophisticated underlying dynamics of how our own creation and attraction process crystallises into our experience of the physical.
8. Having said that, insights and guidance are always available if we proactively ask for them, or if we attract them to ourselves automatically by our conscious intentions and actions. Such guidance might come, for example, from wiser, non-incarnate aspects of our supersoul consciousness, or from other resonant souls who’ve overcome similar challenges. We can also provide guidance to them by overcoming our own challenges, if they’re open to it.
9. On rare occasions we might make a new agreement with our supersoul, at a subconscious level, to take on a new challenge in our adult lives. But it’s always best to take responsibility for any challenge by assuming you created or attracted it, or at least by knowing you control your reaction to it. Any tendency to ascribe challenges to ‘past’ karma, life plans or soul contracts can lead to an abrogation of responsibility for what we’re creating in the now, and detract from our extensive power to turn any situation around.
10. Under a matrix model everything can be seen as altruistic, because everything that each soul experiences is designed to add to the databanks of the supersoul consciousness. Any particularly challenging circumstances or birth givens can best be seen in the context of ‘taking one for the team’, and each of us can be characterised as a ‘lead representative of team supersoul gaining experience at the coalface of space-time on behalf of the collective’.